- Mithra in the form of the Leontocephalic Kronos (eternal time). See also: Aion (Uranus), Phanes and the Orphic Egg.
- Abraxas (“The embodied form of God”).
- Cherubium of Ezekiel (c.f. “Living Creatures" and Tetramorph).
- Celestial Virgin with Sun God in her arms. See also: Isis & Horus, Mary & Jesus. Note Orphic Egg c.f. Kundalini wrapped around a Lingam in Muladhara chakra.
- The Jewel of the Rose Croix (where “Rose” is an anagram for “Eros" or Love).
- Magician invoking Elementals (Gnomes, Undines, Salamanders, Slyphs) from within a Magic Circle.
- Paracelsus performing the experiment of palingenesis (creation of a new universe). See also: “The Rose of Paracelsus" by Jorge Luis Borges (1983).
- The Consummation of the Magnum Opus (“Great Work”). See also: creation of Homunculi, Golems, Tulpas, Egregores and “Assumption of God Forms" (a form of Theurgy).
- The Philosopher’s Stone (note double-headed eagle in centre of diamond). See also Vajra (diamond, thunderbolt).
- Double-Headed Eagle (The end product of the Magnum Opus). See also: Rebis in Alchemy, the divine Hermaphroditus (child of Hermes (Intellect) and Aphrodite (Feeling)), Ardanarishvara (androgynous form of Shiva merged with Parvati).
Will always have a place on my blog (but seriously some of those Gnostic Archons I’m sure weren’t that pale.)
Wow, check out all these old homies.